Events and Festivals Grant Program
To add to the vitality of the downtown, Downtown Moncton Centre-ville Inc. (DMCI) has established the Events and Festivals Grant Program.
The following types of downtown events and festivals will be considered:
- Events and festivals that take place within the boundaries of the Business Improvement Area (BIA)
- Events and festivals that provide visibility to the downtown area and that add vitality to the downtown community
- Events and festivals that provide programs or activities for families
- Events and festivals that promote the downtown merchants and businesses
- Events and festivals that are economic generators for the BIA stakeholders
Downtown Moncton Gift Cards are universal gift cards that can be used at participating downtown Moncton businesses. All businesses in downtown Moncton can participate in this program at absolutely no cost. It’s easy to participate and doesn’t cost a penny, plus Downtown Moncton Gift Cards encourage local spending. Accept customers’ Downtown Moncton Gift Cards at your business and cash in on this fantastic program!
Downtown Moncton Centre-ville Inc (DMCI) awards a total of $30,000 in façade enhancements to commercial property owners and business owners within the Business Improvement Area (BIA). The program provides assistance to commercial property owners and business owners in renovating, improving and restoring the façades of the buildings that make up the character of our downtown.
DMCI is dedicated to maintaining high standards of aesthetic appeal within the limits of its Business Improvement Area (BIA) and is very proud of its banner treatment throughout the downtown. DMCI has also installed poster collars throughout the downtown to help make it easy for you to display your posters while helping to keep the downtown clutter free from posters hung everywhere at random.