Executive Director, Moncton NB
R&R Solution is excited to be supporting Downtown Moncton Centre-ville Inc (DMCI) in the search for their next Executive Director. DMCI has supported downtown Moncton since 1977 in revitalizing and growing the business community.
The current Executive Director for DMCI is retiring from the role after over ten years of dedicated service. DMCI is seeking a skilled, motivated leader with the proven ability to build relationships, drive economic development and support the business community in downtown Moncton, New Brunswick.
Roles and responsibilities
- Serve as the Executive Director for the non-profit organization, reporting to the Board of Directors.
- Overseeing the successful outcome of the strategic plan.
- Manage all activities associated, with the successful leadership and operation of the organization.
- Develop and implement business practices, which lead to increased downtown investment and an improved environment for business, visitors and residents.
- Establish goals and objectives, budgeting, and communications.
- Work with business leaders, elected officials, developers, merchants, property owners and volunteers to ensure a united, balanced, and sustainable approach to downtown development is maintained.
- Economic Development supporting all sectors;
- Attract and Recruit businesses to the region;
- Advocacy with multiple stakeholders;
- Marketing and communications;
- Design and Physical development with a focus on safety;
- Municipal, Corporate, legal and financial leadership;
- Research and development;
- Event planning and management.
Qualifications and skills required
- Exceptional vision combined with the leadership and ability to execute ideas with others.
- Excellent strategic planning, presentation, and implementation skills.
- Strong communication skills in English and French – able to report to Media.
- Ability to execute a clear marketing and communications program with stakeholders.
- Proven track record of negotiating with multiple stakeholders to achieve maximum results.
- Experience and education working with community-based organizations, Municipal and Provincial.
- Proven management and financial budgeting skills.
- Experience in downtown development is a definite asset.
- Experienced in reporting and working with a board of Directors.
Please apply in confidence with your resume and cover letter outlining your skills to the recruitment Specialists at R&R solution by January 28, 2022 to careers@RnRsolution.com
Thank you for your genuine interest in improving Downtown Moncton, NB.