IMPORTANT CONDITIONS – PLEASE READ BEFORE COMPLETING APPLICATION
- The BIA levy for the property in question must be up to date and paid in full for the previous year.
- Two different sets of contractor quotes must accompany the application form.
- Applications including written cost estimates must be submitted prior to the commencement of any work.
- If applicable, all work must receive necessary heritage and design approval, as well as building permits from the City of Moncton. Please contact the City of Moncton’s Building Inspection Department at 856-4375.
- The applicant is responsible for obtaining all necessary documentation, permits and estimates and should consider the additional time required to obtain such documents when applying for this program.
- Successful applicants must present a certificate of completion to DMCI (copy of permits and necessary documentation) along with proof of payment for reimbursement to occur. Proof that improvements have passed final inspections may also be necessary.
- Applicants are required to provide a progress report at 80% completion of the project.
- All approved projects must be completed by October 15, 2021. No extensions will be permitted.