TERMS & CONDITIONS – PLEASE READ BEFORE COMPLETING APPLICATION
- Commercial property and business owners must be located within the Business Improvement Area (BIA).
- All outstanding receivables, including Business Improvement Area levies for the subject property, must be up to date to be eligible for a grant under this program.
- Covid-19 Re-Start Grant Program will be available on a first-come first-served basis until the budget allocation has been depleted. They will be valid for the current year only.
- Only items directly related to your reopening will be considered as part of the grant as indicated in the application.
- The Covid-19 Restart Grant Program is up to a maximum of $500.00. This is a one-time only grant to assist business in the reopening phase only.
- As part of the application process, the business must fill out the application below, which includes a description of the purchases, accompanied by copies of all receipts and a proof of payment (either cancelled cheques including a copy of front and back which have cleared the bank or a copy of the Credit card statement).