Downtown Moncton Centre-ville Inc.
Downtown Moncton Centre-ville Inc. (DMCI) is searching for a Administrative Assistant. Since 1977, DMCI has supported Downtown Moncton in revitalizing and growing the business community. DMCI is seeking a skilled, motivated individual with the proven ability to plan and oversee all administrative support and office services for our organization, all while supporting our Downtown Moncton business community.
Working in a team environment, reporting directly to the Executive Director, the Administrative Assistant’s responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Administer and manage inbound/outbound mail, including priority post, packages, courier services, and other correspondence.
- Answer and manage inbound telephone inquiries.
- Manage our Downtown Moncton Gift Card program, including taking payment, tracking sales, activation of gift cards and other gift card program related administrative duties.
- Arrange and attend board of director meetings; take, distribute, and archive meeting minutes.
- Arrange travel accommodations for key personnel required business trips in an economical and timely fashion, including hotel bookings, car rentals, etc.
- Ensure adequate supplies of office stationery, general office supplies, office furniture, and other equipment.
- Negotiate contracts and service level agreements for third party suppliers and/or service providers.
- Manage janitorial, cleaning, repair, information-technology, and maintenance service provider contracts and service level agreements.
- Coordinate and implement company-wide social events.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with our Downtown business stakeholders and partners, to enable Downtown Moncton Centre-ville Inc. to achieve our business objectives.
- Other administrative duties as required.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- This position requires a person who is an outgoing and self-motivated individual who will work part of a team.
- Thorough knowledge of computers, associated programs and phone systems, are required to function at a high level in the position.
- Must have strong verbal and written skills in both official languages. (English & French)
- Capable of prioritizing multiple tasks in an organized and effective manner.
- Must have a minimum of 1-3 years’ experience in similar administrative support role.
- Post-secondary Education in an administrative-related area of study or secondary school education combined with work experience will also be considered.
- Salary Range: $40,000 – $50,000.
- Vacation entitlement: Two weeks of paid vacation per year.
- Benefit package: Health and Life Insurance program and matching RRSP program.
- Office hours are Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 4:30pm.
- Standard working hours are 35 hours per week.
- The office is located at 770 Main Street, Suite 802, Moncton, NB.
Please apply by sending your resume and cover letter outlining your skills to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 20th, 2023.